An economist by education and ecosystem builder by passion, I spent my early career shaping innovative environments for academia, startups and corporates to connect and collaborate. My experience spans business strategy, programme design & delivery, community & partnership building, and team leadership - in startup, corporate and public organisations, in France, Germany and the UK.
Some career highlights:
· fostering R&D partnerships between multinational technology companies and French research labs & universities, as part of Paris Region’s investment promotion agency (2011-2013)
· joining the startup coworking space founded by Rainmaking & Startupbootcamp in Berlin (Rainmaking Loft Berlin) as first employee, leading it to become a renown innovation hub in the city (2014-2015)
· heading the Community team of Germany’s largest startup campus Factory Berlin during the launch of the Factory Membership for founders & innovators (2015-2017)
· leading the corporate innovation hub Maschinenraum, a flagship initiative of the Viessmann group to advance the sustainable digital transformation of the German industry, from inception to launch (2017-2019)
In 2019, I decided to re-align my career more closely with my personal purpose.
Since 2019 I have refocused my work to leverage business, technology and collaboration to solve our world’s most pressing challenges, especially in regards to climate action, transitioning to a circular economy, and implementing the SDGs.
In 2020, I founded Project Integrity, a boutique consultancy and experimentation studio based in London and working with clients and partners in Europe, Asia and Africa.
· with founders & business leaders committed to delivering positive environmental and/or social impact through their business.
· with incubators and business support organisations, either to coach or consult their portfolio companies, or to help them design & deliver impactful programmes.
Our areas of expertise include:
· early-stage business development: idea validation, Business Model & Value Proposition Canvas, MVP development, lean startup, positioning and brand development.
· sustainability & social impact strategy: materiality analysis, sustainability advisory, circular economy strategy, social impact strategy, sustainable brand storytelling.
· impact measurement: targets and roadmap development, impact reporting, B Corp certification.
Aside from running Project Integrity, I mentor early-stage companies and dedicate 5-10% of my time to pro bono engagements.
I am also tinkering on a couple no-code projects:
· Circular Directory, a curated list of startups & SMEs advancing the Circular Economy worldwide.
· green pivot, a community-driven platform for professionals reorienting their career into sustainability.
If you've read until here and think we should chat - feel free to reach out or connect on LinkedIn.
How can I help ?